I created this site as a hub to link all of the things that I “do”. My work is as a writer, educator, curriculum developer, and healing arts practitioner.
Rainbow Brite by Jennifer Nelson
“Everybody has a creative potential and from the moment you can express this creative potential,
you can start changing the world.” -Paulo Coelho
Multi-Passionate Creative Harmonizer
- I help professionals improve their English language skills
- I am a reading and language arts tutor for K-12 students
- I teach online personal development classes, and host conversation clubs for K-12 students
- I design curriculum and educational posters
- I write a newsletter on alternatives to mainstream education
- I’m an intuitive empath, I’m pro-human, and I believe in unity.
Jennifer “Star Heart” Nelson is a writer, educator, curriculum developer and an emotional healing practitioner.
She helps people improve their environments improving their communication skills. She believes that kindness and a good sense of humor are essential.
She has a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, she’s TESOL certified, and she is currently enrolled in a Master’s of Education program. She’s also a healing arts practitioner.
In her free time she enjoys studying healing modalities and personal development skills. Her goal is to help people find sovereignty remembering the divinity within themselves.
- I believe that teachers are facilitators of educational experiences and not guardians of all wisdom.
- I believe that children are inherently curious and willing learners, and they will remain that way if provided an encouraging environment.
- I believe that education should personalized.
- My philosophy also says that knowledge of self is more important than memorizing things that may or may not actually be relevant to one’s life.
- I don’t believe in producing educated robots that get in line and follow the script of life. If the script was working for the people who must participate in it, the world would be in much better condition.
- Above all, we all must be free to follow our hearts and choose our own paths.